Beter Bed Holding is a European retail organisation that strives to offer its customers a comfortable and healthy night’s rest every night at an affordable price. The company does this via stores and its own webshops through the formats:
- Matratzen Concord, located in Germany, Switzerland and Austria.
- Beter Bed, located in the Netherlands and Belgium.
- Beddenreus, located in the Netherlands.
- El Gigante del Colchón, located in Spain.
- Sängjätten, located in Sweden.
The retail formats ensure products of good quality, offer the customer the best advice and always the best possible deal.
Beter Bed Holding is also active as a wholesaler of branded products in the bedroom furnishing sector via its subsidiary:
The international brand M line is sold in the Netherlands, Germany, Belgium, Austria, Switzerland, Spain and Sweden.
The current total number of stores is 1,188. In 2016, the company achieved net revenue of € 410.5 million and an EBITDA of € 37.5 million.
Beter Bed Holding N.V. has been listed on the Euronext Amsterdam since December 1996 and its shares (BBED NL0000339703) have been included in the AScX Index.