Beter Bed Holding records strong sales growth of 30.6% in Q3 2020
23 October 2020
- Q3 sales amount to € 57.3 million with strong contribution from both Benelux and New Business; like-for-like order intake in Q3 grew by 35.9%.
- Order intake in Benelux in Q3 (+33.7% like-for-like) and New Business (+55.8% like-for-like) resulting in YTD increase in overall order intake of +27.1% like-for-like.
- Online sales up 80.1% in Q3, leading to a channel share of 13.4% and YTD performance of 13.8%.
- High order intake results in record level order book of € 27.7 million (up 60.4% vs. 30 September 2019).
- Strong performance New Business with significantly improved sales at Sängjätten and continued significant growth in the B2B channel at DBC.
- Strengthened financial position with conversion outstanding shareholder loan as communicated in July.
Download the full press release:20201023 Beter Bed Holding records strong sales growth of 30.6% in Q3 2020 (398.4kb)