Beter Bed: signs of recovery in the Netherlands and Spain continue
Uden, The Netherlands, 18 July 2014
- Revenue decreased by 6.8% to € 76.0 million in the second quarter (like-for-like -0.8%).
- Revenue fell by 6.3% to € 168.7 million in the first half year of 2014 (like-for-like -2.6%).
- Order intake (like-for-like) in the Netherlands rose by 3.5% in the second quarter.
- The order portfolio in the Netherlands was up € 2.0 million at the end of the second quarter.
- Gross profit increased with 1.3% to 57.7% amongst others causes by improved purchasing conditions.
- EBIT in the second quarter of 2014 expected to be comparable to the second quarter of last year.
20140718 Trading update Q2 2014 (0.66Mb)
Download full press release: