Beter Bed Holding announces Matratzen Concord’s restructuring and Q3 trading update
17 October 2018
As disclosed in its presentation of the 2018 half-year results, Beter Bed Holding kicked off a strategic journey to recover profitable sales growth. A full update on the short-term restructuring and mid-term sales growth plans will be presented at the Capital Markets Day on October 26th.
The first steps of this strategic journey are successfully implemented. This included, amongst others:
- launching new customer driven assortment and innovation;
- accelerating the omnichannel proposition in all our markets;
- discontinuing the Spanish operation;
- exchanging the leadership teams (CFO, Benelux, Germany, Austria, Switzerland);
- launching a new partnership with EuroParcs through the wholesale business DBC.
Download the full press release:20181017 Announcement Matratzen Concord's restructuring and Q3 trading update (327.5kb)